Two Rivers Community and Tourism Calendar submissions must be events or activities that are open to the public and must appeal to both residents and visitors.
Special event means a planned event, whether publicly and/or privately sponsored, including concerts, parades, gatherings, fairs, festivals, musicals, entertainment performances, art displays and organized competitive events.
Guidelines for Event Posting
- Entirely fill out the calendar event submission form.
- Calendar events must be submitted online no later than the 15th of the month prior to the event date.
- Images are encouraged. Submit high-resolution, horizontal photos in JPG or TIFF formats.
- Photos may be edited to fit within our parameters. Upload or provide links to informational/promotional flyers, brochures, Facebook pages or other places readers can go to learn more about your entity or event.
Submissions containing the following will not be posted:
- Profane language or content, sexual content or links to sexual content.
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability, immigration status, or sexual orientation.
- Promotional offers (sales or special discounts).
- Private solicitations of commerce (i.e., yard sales, estate sales).
- K-12 regularly scheduled events, church services, election and political campaign advocacy or fundraising.
- Information/events that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems.
- Content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party.
The Explore Two Rivers calendar is provided as a community service to City of Two Rivers residents, visitors, community organizations, and businesses.
Though the calendar is moderated, the City of Two Rivers neither endorses nor verifies the event or information included.
If an entry includes a link to a website that does not belong to a city entity, the City neither controls nor reviews the content or operation of that website. The City of Two Rivers does not guarantee the authenticity, accuracy, appropriateness or security of the link, website or content linked thereto and reserves the right to reject submissions entirely.
Guideline postings are subject to change without notice. All city and state statutes apply to special events.
Last Updated: Nov. 19, 2019