- This event has passed.
National Senior Health & Fitness Day
May 26, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pmFree
Free classes, presentations, and screenings!
The Two Rivers Senior Center is a registered participant of National Senior Health & Fitness Day 2021. Everyone is welcome!
- 8:30 -9:15 a.m.: Silver Sneakers yoga for all skill levels provided by the YMCA.
- 9-10 a.m.: Strong Bodies: chair or standing strength training virtual program provided by the UW-Madison Extension Health & Wellbeing Program.
- 9:30-11 a.m.: Blood pressure readings provided by Sharon S. Richardson Community Hospice.
- 10 -10:30 a.m.: Taking Care of YOU: explore mindfulness and the power of the present moment. Presented by the UW-Extension Manitowoc Health & Wellness Program.
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m.: Health screenings by ATI (dizziness/vertigo, hip, knee, foot/ankle, elbow, neck, back, wrist, shoulder, hand/finger).
- 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.: QPR suicide prevention training: learn how to help prevent suicide and save lives by using three easy steps. Presented by Prevent Suicide Manitowoc County.
Call (920)793-5596 to register for any of the above. Social distancing will be in place, so space is limited.