- This event has passed.
Relay for Life of the Lakeshore
July 29 @ 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Honor survivors, those fighting, those lost, and caregivers–and help fight for a world without cancer.
Free admission. Food, beverages, and a live DJ!
- 3 p.m.: Park opens for team setup.
- 4-8:30 p.m.: Luminaria available (each light represents a life taken by cancer, a survivor of cancer, or support for a person still fighting the disease).
- 4-10 p.m.: Silent auction takes place.
- 5 p.m.: Concession stand opens.
- 5:30-10:30 p.m.: Music provided by Kickin’ It Karaoke.
- 6 p.m.: Opening ceremony featuring survivor Sean Vannes, followed by survivor lap and caregiver celebration lap.
- 9 p.m.: Luminaria Ceremony featuring Beth Mielke, followed by a lap of silence.
- 10:30 p.m.: Closing ceremony and final lap.